Your managers and you have done everything you can to support their wellbeing, offer them incentives, show you care, but there’s still bickering, conflict, immaturity and disengagement and heartaches. Everything is too much and nothing is good enough.
Oh, and they probably blame you for it too! It’s only human.
Quite likely you’ve even provided other resilience training for your managers before, and yet they are still not getting the desired results with their teams.
If only your managers had a way to know how to build the resilience of their teams that actually worked!
The Solution Is Simple
Call & talk to our Team Resilience Specialist
Discuss your advanced ‘How to’ resilience training needs of your management team
Run the brilliant Building Team Resilience course for your managers
Watch your managers shine
We have collated the research on the top psychological hacks guaranteed to build long lasting resilience in your team, and packaged those discoveries by leading psychologists, neuroscientists, and human behavioural experts, into tools and strategies that managers can use quickly, simply and without fuss.
And get brilliant, immediate results.
- Your management team knowing exactly what to do and say to build the resilience of their teams
- Your managers leading high performing teams and smashing KPIs – consistently!
- Fully responsive teams with a can-do attitude.
- Your organisation filled with teams of problem solvers not problem creators.
Well, why not? Now we have the tools!
Of course, it’s hard to believe. We don’t blame you. We live in a day and age of victimhood and people not taking responsibility. But the right leadership decisions will counteract that.
The beauty is that, the way we’ve put this workshop together, you don’t have to have the whole management team gone for a whole day. The workshop takes only 3.5 hours and that’s including a break.
It won’t break the budget either. But think for a minute about how much having a problematic, emotionally incapable, team could be costing you already. When people are burning out, conflict escalates, productivity plummets, and the burden falls squarely on your shoulders. What’s that costing you? In real terms?
This brilliant course will give you all that back and more.
More of your time and peace of mind.
And the content is exciting too,
check this out:
- Support and Challenge – Getting the balance right. We show you how to support your employees without coddling, and to create the right psychological challenges for engagement and thriving.
- 4 Essential Elements of Resilience – and how to apply them every day. When they are present, resilience is automatic, and you can breath easy.
- How to identify your team member´s internal triggers for motivation, and utilise that effectively for enhanced engagement.
- Advanced Language techniques to build a positive and strong team culture
- Managing Change Effectively – using practical positive psychology, language and physiology hacks for better results.
Learning Outcomes for the Building Resilient Teams Course:
- Advanced Strategies to build personal resilience within your team members.
- Understand how to support and motivate diverse team members.
- Tools to lead your team with long term resilience in mind.
- Protect your team from the negative impacts of stress and burnout.
- Know how to manage change effectively for your team.
- Create a positive, ‘can do’ team culture.
What’s the Investment?
How much are poor coping strategies costing you now? Can your team think clearly and be innovative? or do they take too long to finish tasks and are constantly complaining? Low levels of resilience could already be costing you a great deal.
Register your interest below or give us a call on to find out more.